By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 15 min + 30 min refrigerating time
Cuisine: North American
Author: Angelika Hanna /Zest4Food
- Dark chocolate to melt (I used dark chocolate wafers)
- Any sort of nut of your choice (I used hazelnuts and peanuts)
- Holiday-themed sprinkles
- Place the chocolate wafers in a large heat-safe bowl and place the bowl on top of a medium-sized pot half filled with water.
- Heat water over medium-high heat.
- Let the chocolate melt, stirring frequently.
- When the chocolate is melted, turn the heat off and fold the nuts into the chocolate. (You can do this with the bowl still sitting on top of the pot.)
- Spoon the chocolate-nut mixture on a baking sheet and spread evenly using a spatula into a rectangle. (You don’t have to line your baking sheet with parchment paper nor grease it. Once the chocolate is hardened, it…
View original post 47 more words