Missing Mexico right about now, so these Carne Asada tacos were just perfect!
Carne Asada is one of those quintessential Mexican dishes …. pretty simple really, meat and a tortilla shell. Make it exceptional by adding pickled onions and a fresh pico de gallo, and I promise – everything will look bright and cheerful!
- 1/2cuporange juice
- 1cupchopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 2tablespoonswhite vinegar
- 2poundsflank or skirt steak
- In a large resealable bag, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, orange juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, jalapeno, and vinegar. Squeeze it around to mix it up.
- Put the entire flank steak into the resealable bag. Seal it up tight. Make sure all the meat is exposed to the marinade, squishing the bag around…
View original post 226 more words